Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stop Hitting the Space Bar So Hard...Get it?

So, here I am, stuck in Journalism, with a broken space bar and a slow, spazzy computer.Watching two girls I hate flirt with a cute boy. I mean, he's okay, nothing special, but neither am I. The flirting game is complicated, and simply annoying. Especially for me. I'm not good at it; I either get the guy right away or lose some piece of me trying to be everything for one dumb boy. I don't want to do that anymore. I guess I do it, mostly because I don't want to be alone. Waking up without those 'good morning, beautiful =)" texts or the morning kisses or the hugs when I'm sad. Now, I have to settle for talking, talking, and talking, with the knowledge that everyone hears, but no one really listens.

But beyond this emotional sentiment, I'm stressed out, looking through colleges, SAT scores, ACT scores, placement tests, GPA, financial issues... And that I'm flunking chemistry and math.


-That Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment