Thursday, October 20, 2011

From Zip to Three?

Oh my god. I went from having no guys I liked or liked me to having three. Life is unbelievably cruel.

First, there's NK. He is gorgous. I've liked him all summer,  up until school started then I gave up because I figured if it hasn't happened, it never will. He's shy and seems like a sweetheart, but I'm so bubbly and insane, our personalities would be such polar opposites. He's my highest reach. My least likely. But still fun to flirt with and look at.

RK comes next. He goes to a different school and is entirely adorable with the personality of a drama boy, which I'm totally in love with. He's funny (not just dirty funny or teenage boy funny, that clever, witty funny, you read about in old novels.) He's exactly what my parents want. What I need and a large majority wants. When he messaged me tonight, I did a little happy dance. My biggest issue with him is we'd never see each other! His school is a high preformance academic school that swallows children up like a black hole. My best friend goes there (that's how RK and me met!) and I rarely see her.

Lastly, but very far from least, AC, a boy in my grade, who goes to my school. He's outgoing and sweet, with pretty cute looks. He seems the most interested in me. Well, he's tied with RK. I just am so scared of having a relationship with someone in my school whose in the same grade because of what happened with TK.

Stressing out, mostly in a happy, good way.

-That Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment